Class Times || Dance Attire || Fun Weeks || Fundraisers || Holidays || Parking
Payment Sessions || Portraits || “Ready-Set-Recital!” Bundle (costumes and fees) || Recital Dates
Recital Tickets || Registration Process || Severe Weather Policy || Watch Weeks || Web Site
Younger students are to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before class time, unless specific arrangements have been made with their teacher. We do not have the staff available to watch over these little ones prior to the start of class. Also, parents should arrive promptly to pick up students from class for this same reason.
Dance shoes, tights and leotards can be purchased (at competitive prices) at the Southgate studio during office hours.
- Hair should be secured back away from face and up off of neck.
- No jewelry other than small pierced earrings.
- Street shoes will not be permitted to be worn on the dance floors, with the exception of hip hop classes, during which students can wear gym shoes that have not been worn outside.
|Tiny Tunes and
1 1/4 hour and
1 1/2 hour classes
|1 3/4 hour classes||
|2 hour classes||
|Girls Hip Hop||
|Boys Hip Hop||
|Male Dance Students||
This is a break from the normal routine.
- October 25th through October 31st – (all classes) Students may wear old recital costumes or any color of dancewear to this class if they wish. We incorporate fun and educational dance and coordination activities into these classes.
- December 13th through December 19th – (all classes) This is our Christmas party time. More details will be in our December newsletter.
- For the younger classes, an additional Fun Week may be scheduled by individual teachers.
Every year (around September) Manyet Dance holds a fundraiser to earn credits towards FREE RECITAL ITEMS in the Ready – Set – Recital! bundle. Student participation in this fundraiser is optional. Students can earn recital bundle credits for each pre-determined amount of merchandise sold. The credits will help to earn free recital items such as costumes, t-shirts and DVDs. This is especially helpful for families with more than one dancer or students taking multiple classes. Money should be collected at the time the order is taken. All orders must be paid for with one check, or money order, when the order is turned in. We will only accept checks from our dance families and any checks from our dance families should be made out to Manyet Dance.
- Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, November 21st through Saturday, November 24th
- Classes resume on Monday, November 26th
- Winter Break
- Thursday, December 20th through Wednesday, January 2nd
- Classes resume on Thursday, January 3rd
- Spring Break
- Monday, April 1st through Saturday, April 6th
- Classes resume on Monday, April 8th
Southgate – St. Therese is permitting us to use the northwest parking lot directly behind our studio building. The parking is available to us weekdays after 4pm. We have put in a lit walkway to make walking easier. There are no restrictions on Saturday parking times. Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not park in or in front of their driveways.
Highland Heights – Please do not stop at the door to drop off. You may stop at the rear corner of the building or pull around and drop off on the other side at the front of the building.
Wilder – There is ample parking in the Town & Country parking lot.
Click here to download the cost of classes.
- First Session
- Wednesday, September 5th through Tuesday, October 30th
- Payment due by Friday, September 1st
- Late fee applied on Thursday, September 13th
- Second Session
- Wednesday, October 31st through Saturday, January 12th
- Payment due by Wednesday, October 31st
- Late fee applied on Wednesday, November 7th
- Third Session
- Monday, January 14th through Saturday, March 9th
- Payment due by Monday, January 14th
- Late fee applied on Monday, January 21st
- Fourth Session
- Monday, March 11th through Recital (TBA)
- Session 4 may be slightly altered depending on recital dates
- Payment due Monday, March 11th
- Late fee applied on Monday, March 18th
There will be a $25 charge on all checks returned from the bank. Payments made after the grace period will incur a $15 late fee charge. Students will not be permitted to advance to the next session if their previous session is not paid in full.
There are no refunds on tuition payments or registration fees.
Family discounts are offered at 10% off of one class per child.
Every year we make arrangements with a company that specializes in dance photography, to photograph our students. Full length portraits will be taken at our studios on two separate dates. The picture dates will be in April of 2019. Please sign up for an appointment time that is convenient for you, as soon as the sign-up website is released in March. Sign up for separate time slots for each costume change. Also, on the day of, please notify the photographer in advance if there will be costume changes. The dance studio usually receives a 5×7 complimentary portrait of each student photographed to be displayed in our waiting area.
All dance students are invited to perform in the annual recital. In order to simplify your life, we are once again combining some of your dancer’s needs with your dancer’s memories in our Ready – Set – Recital! bundle. If you choose to NOT be in our spring 2018 recital(s), you must notify the office by October 16th, 2018 so that we do not bill you for the bundle and so that a costume is not ordered for you.
What does your Manyet Dance Ready – Set – Recital! bundle include?
- one custom recital t-shirt
- one recital DVD
- recital tights
- recital costume fees
What does this mean for your family?
- Your dancer’s recital t-shirt is already ordered.
- Your recital DVD is already ordered.
- Your dancer has the correct color, size, and style of recital tights already ordered.
And the BEST part???
- The total cost for ALL included items is divided into 3 easy payments (see the list of dates below!).
- This will help you budget accordingly to be prepared for the recital.
- No last minutes trips and payments to get the correct recital tights!
- By organizing this bundle for you, you are getting the best price on tights, t-shirts, and DVDs.
As always, we consciously try to keep costume costs to a minimum. If desired, see our fundraiser packet to help with these fees. Students with unpaid fees will not receive their costume until their account is up to date. Any student with an unpaid balance on rehearsal day will not participate in the rehearsal or the show.
Click here for the cost break down for each class type. This break down includes everything mentioned in the Ready – Set – Recital! bundle. This does not include your tuition cost or any dance shoes.
Due dates for “Ready – Set – Recital!” bundle payments coincide with tuition due dates and are as follows:
- Payment 1 (50% of bundle fee) – Due October 31st, 2018
- Payment 2 (25% of bundle fee) – Due January 14th, 2019
- Payment 3 (25% of bundle fee) – Due March 11th, 2019
If a student chooses to quit classes or not participate in the recital once they have been billed for the Ready – Set – Recital! bundle, they are still responsible for payment of the items that have already been ordered for them and will receive those items once payment has been received. There are no refunds on Ready – Set – Recital! bundle payments.
Click here for the Ready – Set – Recital! bundle FAQs.
Every year we hold an end of the year annual recital. This enables the dancers to show off their abilities and talents in routines choreographed by their individual instructors. All dance students are invited to perform in the annual recital.
Our recital dates are tentatively scheduled for the first two weekends in May. We are in the process of finalizing the contracts and will notify you with more details as soon as we have a confirmation.
Dance recital tickets are handled with a lottery pull. Because many students order several tickets we feel it necessary to fill orders with two ticket pulls. This method gives everyone a fair opportunity to receive their preferred seating first. In this way, we can assure that all of our parents get their choice of seating before all others.
The first draw is for a limited amount of tickets (which will be listed on the order form). Keep in mind that you may order as many tickets as you like in the second draw. Payment for all tickets ordered must accompany the order form. All seats are reserved. And, before fulfilling ticket orders, all outstanding balances in your account must be paid.
Recital ticket order forms will be distributed in March/April. Any student with unpaid balances will not receive tickets until balance is paid in full. Again, please keep up to date with your payments. Any student with an unpaid balance on rehearsal day will not participate in the rehearsal or the show.
All students wishing to enroll must complete our online registration. that will open in May each year. There is a yearly registration fee of $15 for registrations submitted and paid before July 1st and $20 for registrations submitted and paid after July 1st.
There are no refunds on registration fees.
In case of severe weather (heavy snow, ice or tornadic activity), an email will be sent no later than two hours prior to the start of class, directly to the email accounts of the classes being affected. You may also check the home page of the website, our Facebook page and our Instagram account for updates on any class cancellations.
When there are multiple classes for the same age and level, your child can make up a missed class during another regularly scheduled class time. Refer to the class schedule to view the other available class times. Please call the office to confirm the make-up class for your child.
If the following classes are cancelled, the teacher will be responsible for scheduling a make-up day for the class: pointe, Dance Troupe, tumbling, hip hop and adult classes.
|Southgate Studio B (SGB, upstairs classroom)
Highland Heights Studio 2 (HH2, back classroom)
Wilder 2 (WLD2, back classroom)
|Southgate Studio A (SGA, downstairs classroom)
Highland Heights Studio 1 (HH1, front classroom)
Wilder 1 (WLD1, front classroom)
|October 8th – October 13th
January 21st – January 26th
April 15th – April 20th
|October 15th – October 20th
January 28th – February 2nd
April 22nd – April 27th
Parents wishing to view the entire class are welcomed. Only one (1) observer per child will be permitted during any of the watch weeks. Please arrange for childcare since babies, other siblings and family friends will not be permitted inside the classroom. Your special performer deserves your undivided attention. We do not make exceptions. Classroom doors will be left open at the teacher’s discretion. Recital procedures will be discussed during the last half hour of the April watch week.
Student pictures (no names) may appear on our Web site. If you do not want your child’s picture to appear on our web site or in advertising, please notify the office in writing.