Our 5-week Summer 2 session will begin Monday, July 9 and that schedule will be sent home with the May newsletter.
These schedules will include classes such as ballet, tap, tumbling, jazz, pointe and hip hop classes as well as some specialty classes like Dance Buddies, Princess Camp, Dance Team Prep and more. These short sessions are a great way to try something new or stay up on your technique.
Our upcoming Watch Weeks are:
April 16th – April 21st
Southgate B, Highland Heights 2, and Wilder
April 23rd – April 28th
Southgate A and Highland Heights 1
Click here to review the Watch Week policies.
Friday, April 13 – Dance Troupes only
Saturday, April 14 & Sunday, April 15 – all other dancers
Sunday, April 22nd from 12:30pm – 2:30pm – make-up picture day
Pictures will be held at the Highland Heights studio this year.
If you would like to order pictures online in advance, you can click here: http://glutz-mcintire-photography.hhimagehost.com/Manyet
Please follow the directions below to sign up online to have your picture taken.
- Go to www.signupgenius.com
- Click on the “Find a Sign Up” link on the top right corner of the home page.
- Search by entering Manyet’s email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put in the access code “PURPLE” (in all capital letters).
- Choose your day and time to sign up.
You will be prompted to put in your email address so that you can be sent a reminder from the website. It will also ask for a phone number so that the studio can contact you the day of your pictures if need be.
Things to note:
- For each costume, you get two poses.
- If you are changing costumes, please sign up for two slots.
- If you have two costumes or need an individual picture and then a picture with a sibling you can either choose to sign up for two slots on the same time or sign up for two consecutive time slots.
- Dance Troupes will be notified of their allotted times soon. Dance Troupe members and their siblings do not need to sign up for an additional time on Saturday or Sunday.