Steps to register you or your child for classes for the 2023 – 2024 dance year:
- Read through the “Registration Information” and “Tips and Tricks” for the 2023 – 2024 Dance Year registration process below
- View the 2023 – 2024 Dance Year schedule, click “Register” to the left of the desired class and then take one of the following actions:
- If this is your first time logging in to our new Parent Portal (Jackrabbit) you will fill out all information on the “Registration” page and create a new account; then you can continue with 2023 – 2024 Dance Year registration
- If you have already created an account in our new Parent Portal (Jackrabbit), you can click on the “Already a customer? Click here to login.” link below the Manyet Dance logo and proceed with 2023 – 2024 Dance Year registration
- In order to qualify for $15 registration, your online registration AND fees must be received by July 1st.
- Online registrations received before July 1st, but without accompanying payments, or forms received between July 1st and August 1st, will require a $20 registration fee.
- All forms submitted after August 1 will require a $25 registration fee.
- The registration fee is per student.
- There is one registration fee, regardless of the number of classes for that student.
There will be no refunds of registration fees or tuition payments.
- 10% family discount off one class per child for families with two or more dancers.
This discount only applies to classes that run the entire school year.
- You will receive an email in early August, notifying you that you can log into your online account to view your class assignment and your session 1 bill.
- Our school year will begin on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
- Our dance recitals will be held in late Spring and will be announced when we have confirmed dates.
Tips and Tricks
- There is a “Notes” tab in your Manyet Dance Online account. Please use this to provide us with important information about the registration for your dancer(s). This will help us to customize the schedule better.
- Here are few suggestions of items that you might include in your notes to the studio:
- Interested Dance Troupes (Mini, Powder Puff, Junior, Senior, Elite, Hip Hop, Show Troupe)
- Previous dance experience
- How you heard about us
- Any other scheduling requests or information you feel is important, for example, preferred day of the week, must start after 5pm, etc.
- We build our schedule around the requests of our dance families, therefore, all classes are shown with a starting time of 1PM on Monday.
- Please pay attention to the description, which indicates the possible DAYTIME, EVENING or SATURDAY option for each level of our classes, rather than the exact day and time.
- For example, “BTT – BEG – SATURDAY – Ages: 5 – 6” represents a Ballet, Tap & Tumbling class on Saturday mornings for 5-6 year old dancers
- “Daytime” means class hours that are during the typical school day hours. “Evening” means that the class could start anytime after 3:30. Saturday classes are typically between 9:00 am and 1:00 PM.