2017 – 2018 Dance Year
Steps to register you or your child for classes for the 2017 – 2018 dance year:
1. Click here to download the instructions for logging on to your Manyet Dance Online Account or to create a new account
2. Read through the Tips and Tricks of the 2017 – 2018 Dance Year registration process below
3. Click here to download the cost of classes and to view the 2017 – 2018 policies and procedures.
4. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to proceed with the registration process
5. Mail or drop off registration fee(s) to the Southgate studio.
- In order to qualify for $15 registration, your registration forms AND fees must be received by July 1st.
- Registration forms received before July 1st, but without accompanying payments, will require a $20 registration fee.
- All forms submitted after July 1st will require a $20 registration fee.
- The registration fee is per student.
- There is one registration fee, regardless of the number of classes for that student.
There will be no refunds of registration fees or tuition payments.
- 10% family discount off one class per child for families with two or more dancers.
This discount only applies to classes that run the entire school year.
- You will receive a class schedule through the mail by early August.
- Our school year will begin on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
- Our dance recitals will be held in late Spring and will be announced when we have confirmed dates.
Tips and Tricks
- There is a “Notes” tab in your Manyet Dance Online account. Please use this to provide us with important information about the registration for your dancer(s). This will help us to customize the schedule better.
- If you are not able to find the “Notes” tab in your account or you are not sure how to use it, please download the instructions above in step #1 and scroll to the end of the document (step #9).
- Here are few suggestions of items that you might include in your notes to the studio:
- Interested Dance Troupes (Mini, Powder Puff, Junior, Senior, Elite, Hip Hop, Show Troupe)
- Previous dance experience
- How you heard about us
- Any other scheduling requests or information you feel is important, for example, preferred day of the week, must start after 5pm, etc.
Please note that in order to finalize the registration, you must click the “Submit Registration” button after selecting all classes for all students.